We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a fruity drink that'll take you away? This recipe for Pineapple Limeade has a splash of fruity flavor for a fruit drink recipe you'll want to make every day this summer! Serve this enticing drink recipe up at your next luau or get-together and watch as your friends and family learn what it really means to have fun under the sun!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice (see note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup tequila (optional; see note)
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle lime-flavored sparkling water
What to Do
- Stir together first 3 ingredients and if desired, tequila in a large pitcher or bowl. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Stir in sparkling water just before serving.
If omitting tequila, thaw mixture slightly before adding sparkling water. And be sure to use fresh limes for this refreshing drink - bottled juice won't do it justice. You'll need about 4 limes to get 2/3 cup of juice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!