Red White & Blue Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red, White & Blue Milkshakes are so thick and rich, you'd better serve them up with a long spoon to capture every last luscious taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, and strawberry preserves. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped topping. Top with blueberries and serve immediately.
- Garnish with red, white, and blue sprinkles for a holiday-festive look.
- If you prefer to make a lighter version, simply use nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt in place of the ice cream, and low-fat milk and light whipped topping in place of the traditional varieties.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 399
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 108mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.