Red White & Blue Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red, White & Blue Milkshakes are so thick and rich, you'd better serve them up with a long spoon to capture every last luscious taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, and strawberry preserves. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped topping. Top with blueberries and serve immediately.
- Garnish with red, white, and blue sprinkles for a holiday-festive look.
- If you prefer to make a lighter version, simply use nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt in place of the ice cream, and low-fat milk and light whipped topping in place of the traditional varieties.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 399
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 108mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %