St. Patrick's Day Cocktails
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It used to be that we made this drink only in honor of St. Patrick's Day. But our friends insisted they didn't want to wait another whole year for it, so we gave in and now they can enjoy it any time of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 3/4 cup Irish or other whiskey
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then mix again and serve over ice in cordial glasses or juice-sized glasses.
This drink can be made ahead of time and stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. For a thick, rich Irish milkshake, add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.