Company-Fancy Easter Brunch Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter Sunday is a time when we can pull out all the stops; and we can feel good about it, thanks to these fuss-free recipes! Impress your friends and family with a scrumptious brunch spread, complete with a festive drink, main dish options of quiche and baked egg strata, fresh fruit salad, plus a selection of cakes, scones, breads, and spreads. This'll be one Easter brunch they'll never forget!
Pastries and Breads
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!
- Ultimate Southern Potluck Menu
- International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World
- Southern-Style Breakfast Menu
- Irish Dinner Menu for St. Patrick's Day
- All-American Tailgate Menu
- Award-Winning Oscar Party Menu
- The Ultimate Chili Game Day Menu
- Tex-Mex Football Fiesta Menu
- Fourth of July BBQ Menu
- Easy Easter Dinner Menu