Ultimate Root Beer Float
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anyone who loves ice cream sodas will want to try this one. Our Ultimate Root Beer Float, is an ice cream soda fountain favorite sure to conjure up tasty memories.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup finely crushed root beer barrel candy (about 18 candies)
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) chilled root beer soda
What To Do:
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ice cream and candy; mix well.
- Shape into 6 well-rounded scoops and place on the baking sheet. Freeze until firm, or until ready to use.
- Fill 6 tall glasses or mugs three-quarters full with root beer soda and top each with a scoop of the ice cream mixture.
Make sure to not overfill the glasses with the root beer because you'll need room for the foam that forms when you add the ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!