Very Berry Strawberry Milk Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A triple dose of berries is in every sip of our thick and cream Very Berry Strawberry Milk Shake. Enjoy this summery tasting milk shake any time of year at all.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1/4 cup strawberry-flavored syrup (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high speed until smooth and thick, occasionally scraping down sides of blender, if necessary.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses, and serve with straws.
Makes about 1-1/2 quarts.
Strawberry syrup is usually found near the ice cream in the supermarket with the other toppings and syrups. It's fun to top each milk shake with a dollop of whipped cream and a whole strawberry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 469
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.8g 18 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 130mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!