We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Luscious and rich-tasting, our easy blender Watermelon Lemonade recipe is sure to quench even the biggest thirst. Chunks of seedless watermelon make for an exciting flavor option for this favorite summer sipper.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
What To Do:
- Place watermelon in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour watermelon puree into a large pitcher, add remaining ingredients, and stir until sugar has dissolved. Serve over ice or chill until ready to serve.
- We like to garnish each glass with a slice of watermelon for a fun summertime look!
- Try our Strawberry Spritzer for another "stay cool" option!
- This recipe pairs perfectly with our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!