Hotel Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save room for dessert! Our Hotel Rice Pudding is one you won't want to pass up. Inspired from a popular recipe often used by hotel chefs for generations, this creamy comfort food just sticks to your ribs.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 cups cooked long- or whole-grain rice (not instant)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour into prepared dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
- If you love rice pudding as much as we do and want to whip up some in a hurry, you've gotta try our Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding!
- Looking for more of our best rice recipes? Then be sure to check out our collection of Simple Rice Recipes: 29 Chicken and Rice Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, and More.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 172
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 197mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.