Hotel Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save room for dessert! Our Hotel Rice Pudding is one you won't want to pass up. Inspired from a popular recipe often used by hotel chefs for generations, this creamy comfort food just sticks to your ribs.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 cups cooked long- or whole-grain rice (not instant)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour into prepared dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.
- If you love rice pudding as much as we do and want to whip up some in a hurry, you've gotta try our Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding!
- Looking for more of our best rice recipes? Then be sure to check out our collection of Simple Rice Recipes: 29 Chicken and Rice Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, and More.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 383
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 125mg 42 %
- Sodium 246mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?