We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why pay for a slushy when you can make your own with our easy recipe for Watermelon Slush? The best part is this recipe uses nonalcoholic margarita mix, so the kids can enjoy it, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix
- 3 cups seeded watermelon cubes
- 2 cups frozen seeded watermelon cubes or ice cubes (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine margarita mix and 3 cups watermelon cubes; process until smooth.
- Add frozen watermelon and pulse until mixture is slushy. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!