We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why pay for a slushy when you can make your own with our easy recipe for Watermelon Slush? The best part is this recipe uses nonalcoholic margarita mix, so the kids can enjoy it, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix
- 3 cups seeded watermelon cubes
- 2 cups frozen seeded watermelon cubes or ice cubes (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine margarita mix and 3 cups watermelon cubes; process until smooth.
- Add frozen watermelon and pulse until mixture is slushy. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.