Watermelon Wine Spritzers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be wild about watermelon when you taste our Watermelon Wine Spritzer made with refreshing watermelon ice cubes. This is the easiest company fancy sipper you'll every make!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups small cubes chilled seedless watermelon
- 1 bottle chilled Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 12 ounces chilled sparkling mineral water
What to Do
- Divide the watermelon cubes evenly between 6 to 8 wine glasses, then divide the wine, grenadine, and sparkling water evenly between the glasses. Give them a quick stir and serve immediately.
For more cool and refreshing recipes, click here.