Watermelon Wine Spritzers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be wild about watermelon when you taste our Watermelon Wine Spritzer made with refreshing watermelon ice cubes. This is the easiest company fancy sipper you'll every make!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups small cubes chilled seedless watermelon
- 1 bottle chilled Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 12 ounces chilled sparkling mineral water
What to Do
- Divide the watermelon cubes evenly between 6 to 8 wine glasses, then divide the wine, grenadine, and sparkling water evenly between the glasses. Give them a quick stir and serve immediately.
For more cool and refreshing recipes, click here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!