Watermelon Wine Spritzers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be wild about watermelon when you taste our Watermelon Wine Spritzer made with refreshing watermelon ice cubes. This is the easiest company fancy sipper you'll every make!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups small cubes chilled seedless watermelon
- 1 bottle chilled Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 12 ounces chilled sparkling mineral water
What to Do
- Divide the watermelon cubes evenly between 6 to 8 wine glasses, then divide the wine, grenadine, and sparkling water evenly between the glasses. Give them a quick stir and serve immediately.
For more cool and refreshing recipes, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!