Brickle and Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you add toffee bits and chocolate chips to a deliciously sweet peanut butter cookie? Our recipe for Brickle and Chip Cookies of course! This easy peanut butter cookie has got it going on!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond toffee bits
- 1/2 cup sugar
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat condensed milk and peanut butter, until creamy. Add biscuit baking mix and vanilla, beating just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottoms. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 155
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 5.0mg 2 %
- Sodium 133mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %