Buttery Walnut Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 (about 3 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
What great flavor! Once you take a bite, you'll know why everybody asks for these.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir in the flour, salt, and walnuts; mix well, then chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Using your hands, form the dough into 1-inch balls (the dough may be crumbly). Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool, then roll in the remaining 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 83
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 53mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.8g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.