The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cookie Jar Favorites
Pecan Golf Ball Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
In celebration of the Masters golf tournament, we came up with a cookie recipe that's above par. Our Pecan Golf Ball Cookies are golf ball-sized, no-bake cookies made with cream cheese, vanilla wafer cookies, and nuts. They even feature a tasty caramel twist. Serve these with your favorite 19th hole beverage and you're good to go!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) box vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars
What to Do
- In a food processor, process cookies until finely crushed.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, cookie crumbs, pecans, and caramel topping until thoroughly mixed. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on platter. Freeze 1 hour.
- In a medium, microwaveable bowl, microwave white chocolate squares 60 to 90 seconds or until melted and smooth (do not overheat).
- Using a toothpick to hold onto the cookie balls, dip each ball into the melted chocolate, coating evenly. Shake off excess coating and place on wax paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!