Pecan Golf Ball Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
In celebration of the Masters golf tournament, we came up with a cookie recipe that's above par. Our Pecan Golf Ball Cookies are golf ball-sized, no-bake cookies made with cream cheese, vanilla wafer cookies, and nuts. They even feature a tasty caramel twist. Serve these with your favorite 19th hole beverage and you're good to go!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) box vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars
What to Do
- In a food processor, process cookies until finely crushed.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, cookie crumbs, pecans, and caramel topping until thoroughly mixed. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on platter. Freeze 1 hour.
- In a medium, microwaveable bowl, microwave white chocolate squares 60 to 90 seconds or until melted and smooth (do not overheat).
- Using a toothpick to hold onto the cookie balls, dip each ball into the melted chocolate, coating evenly. Shake off excess coating and place on wax paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!