Caramel Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Who would've thought that such a simple recipe could result in such a sweet and satisfying treat? Our Caramel Pretzel Squares are the perfect bite-sized cookies for your cookie platter. They're made with just 4 ingredients, which means they're easy to throw together. And the combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy, and chewy is just divine!
What You'll Need
- 40 square pretzels
- 1 (11-ounce) package caramels
- 40 pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzel squares in rows on baking sheet, then top each pretzel with 1 caramel. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until caramels are softened. Gently press a toasted pecan onto each caramel, then let cool.
- Once cookies have cooled, in a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips 60 to 90 seconds, stirring occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Use a fork to dip into chocolate and drizzle over cookies. Allow chocolate to set. Serve or keep stored in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.