Chocolate Walnut Chippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a chocolate lover, then you'll love this double-whammy of cocoa powder and white chocolate mixed with walnuts. Chocolate Walnut Chippers are a tasty treat that you're sure to love!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs, flour, cocoa, and baking powder, beating until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes, or until set around edges.
- Cool cookies 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.