Chocolate Walnut Chippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a chocolate lover, then you'll love this double-whammy of cocoa powder and white chocolate mixed with walnuts. Chocolate Walnut Chippers are a tasty treat that you're sure to love!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs, flour, cocoa, and baking powder, beating until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes, or until set around edges.
- Cool cookies 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).