The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cheesecake Chipper Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 42 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Have you ever thought about taking your favorite dessert on-the-go? Well, we did, and that's how we came up with this recipe for Cheesecake Chipper Cookies! Now, you can bake and take these soft, cheesecake-style cookies wherever you go!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Gradually add to batter mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until light golden on bottom. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Jul 08, 2019
Tasted great and very simple to make.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.