Chocolate Candy Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Don't you just love candy cookie recipes? Use any combination of colors to make these Chocolate Candy Cookies festive for any occasion throughout the year.
What You'll Need
- 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) butter, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet holiday chocolate chips, with red and green colored chips (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter, chocolate, and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Beat in egg. Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
These semi-sweet colored chocolate chips can be found only at the holidays.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!