Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between a chocolate chip cookie and an oatmeal raisin cookie? Who says you have to?! With our recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies you can have the best of both cookie jars! These thick and chewy cookies are real game-changers.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and oats; mix well. Stir in raisins and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!