Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between a chocolate chip cookie and an oatmeal raisin cookie? Who says you have to?! With our recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies you can have the best of both cookie jars! These thick and chewy cookies are real game-changers.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and oats; mix well. Stir in raisins and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 3 to 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.