Sweet and Salty Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For some reason we crave the taste of snacks that are at the same time both sweet and salty, so here's a combination of sugar cookies and pretzels that your taste buds will fall in love with.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Shape cookie dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place crushed pretzels in a shallow dish. Roll the dough balls in crushed pretzels, coating completely. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden.
To keep these interesting, try using crushed chocolate-covered pretzels instead of plain pretzels.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.