Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, when I was about to add the raisins to a favorite cookie recipe, I discovered that we were out of raisins, but I realized that we did have some chocolate-covered raisins. Can you guess what I did? Yup, I used those instead...and was my family glad I did!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (about 14 ounces) chocolate-covered raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugars. Beat with an electric beater until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to beat until creamy. Gradually add the flour and baking powder, mixing until well combined. With a spoon, stir in the chocolate-covered raisins. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Transfer the cookies immediately to a cool, flat surface.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.