Chocolate-Dipped Cream Cheese Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These drop cookies were good right out of the oven, but we made them even better by taking them for a dark chocolate dip. Our Chocolate-Dipped Cream Cheese Cookies are simple, sweet, and have just the right amount of chocolate. You'll really love these cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat cream cheese, butter and sugar together until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden on bottom. Let cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; cool completely on wire racks.
- In a microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on high setting 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth. Dip bottom of cookies into melted chocolate; shake off excess and place on wax paper-lined baking sheets. Chill 15 minutes or until set.
- We featured these creamy cookies in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 189
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 164mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.