Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your favorite cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies get all dressed up and transformed into decadent truffles. Roll 'em in a variety of toppings for an oh-so-lovely presentation. Invite your friends over for coffee, and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) sweet chocolate bar
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1 cup toasted almonds, ground
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped orange rind
- toppings: powdered sugar, ground toasted almonds & unsweetened cocoa
What to Do
- Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cookie crumbs and next 4 ingredients. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, washing hands as necessary. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Roll 1 dozen balls in powdered sugar, 1 dozen in ground toasted almonds, and 1 dozen in unsweetened cocoa. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!