Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Surprise your favorite mint and chocolate lover with a gift that'll have 'em over the moon! Our Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Mix has just the right balance of minty flavor and decadent chocolate to leave a smile on their face long after the cookies have been eaten!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
What to Do
- Place flour, baking soda, and salt into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients. Add to jar light brown sugar, granulated sugar, walnuts, and mint chocolate chips, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar and decorate.
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes About 30 Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1 stick softened butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; mix well. Add jar of dry ingredients and 1 tablespoon water, continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 1-inch balls, and place onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.