Confetti Cookies Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give 'em a reason to celebrate by gifting them one of our most popular gifts in a jar! Our buttery, chocolaty, Confetti Cookies are great for the holidays, or anytime of the year. Just change up the colored candies and you're ready to celebrate any occasion!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed frosted flakes cereal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red and green chocolate coated candies (M&M's)
What to Do
- Place flour, baking soda, and salt into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level ingredients. Add to jar cereal, sugar, and chocolate candies, tapping on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Makes About 34 Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1 stick softened butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract; mix well. Add jar of dry ingredients and 1 tablespoon water. Continue to mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drop by teaspoonful 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!