Christmas Cookie Dough Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Uh-oh, did you forget to bake the Christmas cookies? No problem! With our recipe for Christmas Cookie Dough Balls, you serve the cookie dough without ever baking it! Unlike most store-bought cookie dough, this one is safe to eat. Even Santa would approve!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup red and green semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add flour, salt, and vanilla and mix until crumbly. Add milk, mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- With a 1-inch ice cream scoop, form into balls and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Looking for a decadent treat? If you don't want to form these into balls, you can also use a spoon and eat it right out of the container!
- Red and green chocolate chips are found during the holidays next to the regular chocolate chips in your grocery store.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!