Candy Cane Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring a festive treat to your next Christmas party! Our Candy Cane Cookies are so easy to make, and they're packed with your favorite minty flavor. It's a quick and easy cookie that's sure to impress, whether it's all your friends and neighbors, or just something fun to make with the kids!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon red food color
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, flour, and peppermint extract; mix well. Divide dough in half; mix food coloring into 1 portion.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of white dough into a 4- to 5-inch rope. Roll 1 teaspoon of red dough into a 4- to 5-inch rope. Place ropes side by side; press together lightly and twist. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; curve top of cookie to form handle of cane. Repeat with remaining dough, placing cookies 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes before carefully removing to wire racks.
More Christmas Cookies!
- These Candy Cane Cookies are a hit every year, and we've got even more cookie goodness to add to your holiday festivities. Our Brownie Bonbons are decadent and delicious! Our Christmas Cherry Winks are 5-star recipe that everyone asks for around the holidays!
- Some of our fondest memories come from the homemade gifts that Grandma used to make. Now, you can pass on that tradition with our collection of Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar!
- Be sure to check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 102
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 4.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 76mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).