Cookie in a Cookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 (about 3 dozen cookies)
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
This easy cookie recipe is double the trouble 'cause it's filled with the yummy flavors of another treat inside. Cookie in a Cookie is a cake mix cookie recipe that you'll want to make over and over again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix (see Options)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (see Options)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs until well mixed. Stir in crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Drop by teasponfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Be adventurous and try making Cookie in a Cookie using different flavor cake mixes and cookies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 109mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 8.8g 0 %