Cranberry Chocolate Chip Macaroons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen macaroons
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our recipe for homemade Cranberry Chocolate Chip Macaroons is so awesome a double batch is practically a requirement. Just 4 easy ingredients will have you baking up a batch of heavenly goodies chock full of the sweetness of chocolate and coconut contrasted by the tartness of cranberries.
What You'll Need
- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (12-ounce) package mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Spoon heaping tablespoons of mixture onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until light golden. Remove cookies from parchment paper while cookies are still warm. Do not let cookies cool completely.