Orange Beef Teriyaki
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass out the chopsticks and enjoy our easy recipe for Orange Beef Teriyaki. Featuring tender stir-fry beef bathed in a tangy sauce of orange, honey and ginger, this is the perfect eat-in version of a classic Asian restaurant dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stir-fry meat
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained with liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the beef then add reserved mandarin orange liquid, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons liquid from the skillet and the cornstarch. Add cornstarch mixture and mandarin oranges to skillet, stirring until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.