We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Everyone knows the story of the Grinch, whose heart was two sizes too small. Inspired by this beloved Christmas story, we came up with these Grinch Cookies. Just one bite is all it takes to grow your heart three sizes! You're going to love these holiday cake mix cookies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 drops green food color
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- (0.68-ounce) tube red decorating gel
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, oil, eggs, and food coloring until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into confectioners' sugar and roll into balls. Place on baking sheets and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until just set. Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheets before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Use gel to make small hearts on cookies. Serve or store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!