We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone knows the story of the Grinch, whose heart was two sizes too small. Inspired by this beloved Christmas story, we came up with these Grinch Cookies. Just one bite is all it takes to grow your heart three sizes! You're going to love these holiday cake mix cookies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 5 drops green food color
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Small red heart decorating candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and food coloring; mix until well combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into confectioners' sugar and roll into balls. Place on baking sheets and bake 9 to 10 minutes or until just set. Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheets before removing to a wire rack. Gently press heart candy into cookie while still warm. Let cool completely.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Red decorating gel can also be used to make small heart shapes on your cookies!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.