We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Everyone knows the story of the Grinch, whose heart was two sizes too small. Inspired by this beloved Christmas story, we came up with these Grinch Cookies. Just one bite is all it takes to grow your heart three sizes! You're going to love these holiday cake mix cookies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 drops green food color
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- (0.68-ounce) tube red decorating gel
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, oil, eggs, and food coloring until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into confectioners' sugar and roll into balls. Place on baking sheets and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until just set. Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheets before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Use gel to make small hearts on cookies. Serve or store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.