White Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that by simply adding in a few special ingredients to a package of refrigerated cookie dough you can make gourmet-tasting cookies? Our White Chocolate-Cranberry Cookies are easy and yummy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated white chocolate chunk cookie dough
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown on bottom.
So simple! Knead a variety of favorite chips into store-bought sugar cookie dough, then bake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!