We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids just love dropping these onto the cookie sheets. And boy, are they proud when "their" cookies come out of the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a well-greased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!