We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We call these healthy 'cause they're studded with sunflower kernels and raisins...a nice change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup raisins
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the sunflower kernels and raisins; mix well. Add the sunflower kernels and raisins and stir just until evenly mixed.
- Divide the dough in half. Place each half on waxed paper and shape into 1-1/2-inch-diameter rolls. Wrap tightly and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Cut into 1/8-inch slices with a serrated knife. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Make sure to use sunflower kernels and not sunflower seeds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).