Hello Dolly Cookie Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll just love taking a bite out of one of our Hello Dolly Cookie Tarts. They're our take on a famous recipe that used to come on the back of a can of sweetened condensed milk! We like to pair our gooey tarts with a glass of cold milk for an unforgettable dessert experience!
What You'll Need
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil baking cups in muffin pans, and lightly coat baking cups with cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 (1/4-inch) slices, then press onto the bottom and two-thirds up sides of liners with floured fingers. Sprinkle each cup evenly with coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans; evenly pour condensed milk over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tarts are lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 10.0mg 3 %
- Sodium 99mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.