Hello Dolly Cookie Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll just love taking a bite out of one of our Hello Dolly Cookie Tarts. They're our take on a famous recipe that used to come on the back of a can of sweetened condensed milk! We like to pair our gooey tarts with a glass of cold milk for an unforgettable dessert experience!
What You'll Need
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil baking cups in muffin pans, and lightly coat baking cups with cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 (1/4-inch) slices, then press onto the bottom and two-thirds up sides of liners with floured fingers. Sprinkle each cup evenly with coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans; evenly pour condensed milk over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tarts are lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 10.0mg 3 %
- Sodium 99mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.