We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If these Italian anise cookies could talk, they'd say, "Dunk me!" again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons anise extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the eggs and sugar. Add anise extract. Slowly beat in flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth and creamy then drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oblong shapes about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Store these anise cookies in an airtight container and they should last for weeks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!