Maple Walnut Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Maple Walnut Drops are the delicious result of this wonderful drop cookie recipe! Lovely walnuts and sweet maple syrup come together in a perfectly easy cookie recipe, making these one of our favorite desserts. Take one for yourself and then pass them around! Just make sure these Maple Walnut Drops end up back in front of you; you're going to want more.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter, sugars, maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the flour, oatmeal, and salt to the sugar mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in the walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Let the cookies cool on baking sheets about 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can substitute pancake syrup for real maple syrup. The flavor isn't as strong, but they're still yummy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 114
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.6g 3 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 72mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.