Melt in Your Mouth Wreath Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a candy? Well, it's both! Try this fun treat that's a little of this and a little of that...and just in time for the holidays.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white chocolate baking bars
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green food color
- 4 cups corn flakes cereal
- Red-hot cinnamon candies, for decorating
What to Do
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt shortening and baking bars over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in food color; mix well. Stir in corn flakes until evenly coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto rimmed baking sheet. Form into wreaths by placing a finger in center of mixture and forming a circle. Decorate with the candies.
- Chill 30 minutes, or until firm. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.