We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When most of us think of Chinese noodles, we usually don't think about no-flour cookies. But after this recipe, you better believe that you'll be reaching for those crunchy noodles every time you're in the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (1 twelve-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 twelve-ounce package) butterscotch chips
- 2 cups (12 ounces) peanuts
- 1 can (3 ounces) Chinese noodles (about 2 cups)
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in the nuts and noodles.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until hard, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and store at room temperature.
Makes about 4 dozen patties.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.