Peanut Butter Chippies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
When our team wins a play-off game it's time to cheer. And with these cheers comes an appetite that demands something sweet for dessert. Well, these chippies are perfect 'cause they help us celebrate the win and Peanut Month at the same time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat all ingredients except crushed cookies until well mixed.
Stir in crushed cookies. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Remove to wire racks to cool before serving.
Sure, go ahead - use crunchy peanut butter to give your cookies an extra crunch.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 932
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 37g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,250mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 137g 46 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 74g 0 %