Peanut Cornflake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy, round cookies come together in an instant with some pantry staples. Our Peanut Cornflake Cookies are full of crunch and drizzled with yummy chocolate. It's easy to go to town on a plate of these!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 (18-ounce) jar peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and corn syrup; stir until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cornflakes and peanuts. Add peanut butter mixture and mix well until evenly coated.
- Using a tablespoon, form dough into 1-inch balls, and place them on prepared baking sheets.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave 30 to 60 seconds, stirring until smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over cookies. Let cool until chocolate is set. Serve or store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!