Slow Cooker Sugared Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your slow cooker is your new best friend when it comes to our Slow Cooker Sugared Pecans! They're super easy to make, and taste like the best the holidays have to offer. Make them as a gift for your family and friends, but it will be our secret that your slow cooker did all the work.
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr 30 min
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Place pecan halves in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Drizzle melted butter over pecans and stir until evenly coated.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg; mix well.
- Leave the lid off and cook on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until sugar is caramelized, stirring occasionally.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet to dry completely, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!