Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- In another medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Dip cauliflower florets in egg, then roll in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated on all sides, pressing gently, if needed.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Fry cauliflower 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown, then turn and fry 1 to 2 more minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined platter. Repeat with remaining cauliflower. Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese and serve with marinara sauce.
- Looking for more ways to eat your cauliflower? Check out our collection of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 405
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39g 61 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 281mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.0g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!