Triple Chocolate Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Biscotti are a staple at all the trendy coffee shops, and it's easy to see why! They're so crunchy and flavorful, they're perfect for dunking in our favorite steaming drinks. Why not try making this easy version of Triple Chocolate Biscotti at home?
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11-1/2-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in eggs and vanilla; mix well (dough will be thick and sticky). Stir in milk chocolate chips and place half the dough on each baking sheet. Form each dough into a slightly rounded 4- x 12-inch loaf about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove from oven. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- Allow loaves to cool for 5 to 10 minutes then cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place slices cut-side down on baking sheets and bake 15 more minutes. Turn cookies over and bake for another 15 minutes, or until very crisp. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine white chocolate chips and the shortening and melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle over one side of the biscotti and allow to cool until the drizzle is firm. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 114
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 64mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!