Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a chocolate chip cookie recipe guaranteed to have everybody begging for more? These mouthwatering cookies combine three- count 'em- three types of chocolate chips! Bet you can't resist 'em fresh from the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (6-ounce) cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening, granulated and brown sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in egg then gradually add flour mixture until well combined. With a wooden spoon, stir in the chips and nuts; mix well.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool 2 minutes then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Did you know that there's an easy way to soften brown sugar that has hardened? Place it in a microwaveable container, add a slice of bread, cover, and pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds. The moisture from the bread will create steam that'll soften the sugar.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 156
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 95mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.