Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a chocolate chip cookie recipe guaranteed to have everybody begging for more? These mouthwatering cookies combine three- count 'em- three types of chocolate chips! Bet you can't resist 'em fresh from the oven!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (6-ounce) cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening, granulated and brown sugars, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in egg then gradually add flour mixture until well combined. With a wooden spoon, stir in the chips and nuts; mix well.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool 2 minutes then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Did you know that there's an easy way to soften brown sugar that has hardened? Place it in a microwaveable container, add a slice of bread, cover, and pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds. The moisture from the bread will create steam that'll soften the sugar.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Calories 156
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 95mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)