Ultimate Chocolate Chunks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 cookies
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Serving fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies is an open invitation that company truly welcomes! Try our Ultimate Chocolate Chunks for a true crowd pleaser!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla; beat until creamy. Beat in egg, then gradually add flour mixture, mixing well. With a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!