We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a pizza...or is it a cookie? Our sweet-as-can-be Cookie Pizza is an attention-getting dessert that is at home as a weeknight treat or a great dessert for easy entertaining.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg until creamy. Stir in flour and baking soda until well mixed. (The dough will be stiff.) Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread dough onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- When completely cooled, spread frosting over cookie base, leaving 1/4-inch edge to form the crust. Sprinkle with coconut and candies. Cut into wedges to serve.
Top this dessert pizza with your favorite toppings. There are no rules! Maybe decorate the pizza with jelly beans that match your favorite team colors.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 171mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!