Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups are the best of both worlds! We've got delicious cookie dough, with yummy chocolate candies, all wrapped up in flaky pie crust. This is a Christmas cookie recipe so holiday perfect, you'll want to make it again and again. After all, what's not to love about a recipe that has a little something to offer everyone?
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup holiday chocolate coated candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a cutting board, unroll pie crust; using a rolling pin, roll-out slightly. Using a 3-inch circle cookie cutter, cut out about 11 circles from each dough (There will be two). Place dough circles into mini muffin tins cups and press down to line each muffin cup.
- Cut chocolate chip cookie dough into 1/2-inch slices roll each slice into a ball. Place in dough cups then gently press candies into cookie dough.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove gently from muffin tin cups to a wire rack to cool completely.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make these Holiday Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, the Test Kitchen used M&M's as our holiday chocolate coated candies!
- If you need more Christmas dessert recipes, try our Holiday Upside-Down Cake, our Cold Christmas Fudge Cake, and Mrs. Claus' Famous Cupcakes.
- Be sure to check out the other cookie recipes in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!