Santa's Sugar Cookie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Santa has great taste in cookie recipes! That's why, when we heard he liked a good suger cookie, we set out to make a Christmas cookie he wouldn't want to miss. Make Santa's Sugar Cookie Truffles for a no-bake cookie that's going to light your face up with Christmas cheer!
What You'll Need
- 16 hard sugar cookies (soft cookies are not recommended)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/2 cups white melting wafers
- Crushed candy canes or holiday sprinkles for decorating
What to Do
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- In a food processor, finely crush sugar cookies. Add cream cheese and peppermint extract and process until thoroughly mixed. Roll into about 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Place white melting wafers into a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave at 10-second intervals until candy is melted and smooth. Using a toothpick to hold onto the cookie balls, dip each ball into melted candy until evenly coated. Shake off excess coating and return to baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with crushed candy canes or sprinkles. Keep refrigerated.
Check This Out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.