The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cookie Jar Favorites
White Chocolate Peppermint Snaps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Ready for a Christmas cookie that is bright, light and totally refreshing? That's excactly what you'll get with our White Chocolate Peppermint Snaps! Why do we call them "snaps"? Because each bite is like biting into that timelessly classic holiday flavor: candy cane! And, with hints of white chocolate in every bite, you really can't go wrong this Christmas.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
What to Do
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter, and both sugars until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture slowly to butter mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in white chocolate chips and candy canes. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden around edges. Let cool.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Don’t have a medium cookie scoop? Just use 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball.
- For more amazing cookies, check out the rest of the cookies in our 2019 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
- Want more peppermint? Check out our Candy Cane Cookies.