Million Dollar Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to win the lottery to eat like the rich and famous. Our Million Dollar Cupcakes are a simple, yet decadent, dessert made from only 6 ingredients! You'll live without a care in the world as you enjoy every moist and yummy bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 1/2 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each cupcake.
- Bake as cake mix package directs. Let cool.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Let ganache cool 5 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Spoon over top of each cupcake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Who doesn't love cupcakes? Well, we've got lots of them on our website so check them out, including a favorite in our Test Kitchen, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!